Monday, January 18, 2010

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam...


Wooo Hooo! Every time I log into Blogger, I get a notification to moderate new comments! Yay!

But no. Not yay. It's sad. So, so sad. My comments are filled with retarded spam and advertisements.

Today's spam came in the form of a hyperlink, which was not even in English, but looked like Kanji characters. However, since I do not read Japanese, I cannot confirm that.

I noticed when I moused over the comment, several links appeared, and since every other word in the links had something to do with sex, I'm assuming it was spam. Either that, or someone in Asia is really excited about this blog.

So spammers, for future reference, I do not read Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Laosian, or any other Asian language. I can barely read Spanish, despite having four years of it in high school, and living in America for 41 years.

However, owing to a bizarre turn of events during those high school years, I can read Latin. Mostly.

Cicero is my friend.

So, in the future, if you're going to spam me p0rn, at least know which part of the world you're spamming and give it to me in English. Or Latin.

3 comments:

Wrinkled Weasel said...

Not Spam, M'am. Sorry to hear you were feeling, er, Moby Dick.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cap. The spam is getting weird here. Silly me, I didn't know they could even do that with comments : )

Unknown said...

By the way, I'm so glad to see you started blogging again. I know how hard it can be to find time. I really enjoy your take on politics (and other things) in the UK.