Monday, November 3, 2008

Route 22 in Allentown

This post is dedicated to the asshat on a motorcycle that nearly became a squishy, red bit of protein on my rear quarter panel.

Mr. Impatient on his crotch-rocket couldn't wait for me to pass the car next to me. Tailgated as I made the pass, then slid in between the rear of my car and the front of the other car. Once I passed the other car, I attempted to pull back into the right lane and couldn't. Dickweed was already there, causing me to swerve back into the left lane again. He must've made this smooth move at the exact same time I went to pass. Never mind that I had my signal on and was already doing 65 in a 55 - it's not as if I was Granny putt-putting my way along the highway.

Dude, at least take it down a notch and pass on the shoulder like the Jersey kids do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had similar incidents (yes, plural!) outside of Baltimore this weekend. Maybe it was the nice weather. These boys really think they are invincible. What scares me is that I have 2 boys. My 3 year old son was in the car and I told him that he is dog meat if I ever catch him driving like that. "Like What Mom?"... You don't catch girls driving like this - or at least they are in the very low percentages. True to my word, Boys are dumb.

Unknown said...

Ugh, sorry to hear you had the same problem! The kids that race on Rt33 are REALLY bad!